Inventory in QuickBooks is especially important when it comes to businesses that sell products or services. When you have accurate inventory, you can accurately price your products and services, and manage your cash flow.
QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software in today’s times. It helps in streamlining all the tasks in a better way so that the output can be excellent and useful for the organization. It creates a collaborative environment with all the modules intact and this can be accessed from any point of the world at any time.
How to Enable Inventory in QuickBooks
To turn on inventory tracking with quantity on hand:
- Login to your software and navigate to the Gear icon.
- Click on the company settings tab.
- Check on the sales tab, which you can find on the left-hand of the screen.
- Click on the pencil icon beside the Products and Services tab.
- Another dialogue box will open, here check and mark the option Track quantity on hand.
- Click Save.
- Congratulation you have enabled inventory in your QuickBooks software.
- You can now record your stocks in QuickBooks and track them.